Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Card Fails: 2014

Every year, I take the kids to Magnolia Plantation and attempt to get some good pictures of them for our annual Christmas cards.  I usually only end up with a few decent photos that are usable for our cards, with "decent" being defined as: both kids are facing the camera, smiling, and not falling into the ocean (see last year's post on Christmas card fails).  However, I still love the pictures that have been outcast (and outlawed) from ever gracing the front of a Jean Family Christmas card.  These discarded portraits always make me laugh, as they let my kids' true personalities shine through.  And their little (or big) personalities sure do bring me such joy in my heart.  I love my kids so much....even when they are not looking at the camera.  :)
 
 
 


 



 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment