Monday, December 15, 2014

Avery: A is for Awesome

Avery has been working very hard this year in kindergarten at learning to read and write.  I consider this process nothing short of miraculous.  I wish my brain could learn new tasks as quickly as a five year old's.

Avery wrote this note for me one Sunday while I was at work.  OMG.  This just makes my heart burst with love at my sweet boy.  It is hanging on my dresser mirror.  I will be sure to share this note often with his future wife, haha.
I absolutely loved this note Avery left for me one night.  Until I realized it was just another shopping list.  Just like his daddy.... At least he wrote "please".  ;)
Avery also spends a lot of time coloring and drawing.  This particular picture is of his basketball team.  Love. It.  

No comments:

Post a Comment