Sunday, December 8, 2013

Avery's First School Program

Avery had his first school program during the first week of November.  His school, consisting of 3, 4, and 5 year old,s had a prayer service in which the kids recited the pledge of allegiance, prayers, and religious songs.  This program was brilliantly scheduled for a Friday night at 7:30pm, which is close to my kids' bedtime AND at the end of a full school week.  I was so proud of Avery for excellent behavior and great enthusiasm with his singing and performing.  Kayla was able to sit still only with constant entertainment from games and videos on Phil's phone (pick your battles).  I want to state for the record that if I teared up this much during a thirty minute program when my kid is four, I'll probably need medication and a straight jacket for his high school graduation!
 




 Hmmm....can you spot the train drawn by the engineer's child?  Top row, middle orange.  Zoom in for details.
 
**Note: Anyone who is not a grandparent will most likely be bored watching these 10 second video clips.**
 
Thank You Prayer
 
The Lord's Prayer
 
"Let My People Go!"
 
Unknown Song (but still cute)


No comments:

Post a Comment