Saturday, November 16, 2013

Random October Pics

Here is October in a nutshell.
 
At the Irish Pub.
Go here much?
Super Kayla!
She takes her superhero gig seriously. 
Kayla picked up this badminton racket in the car (don't ask what it was doing in there) and said she was going to hit "her boys" with it.  When I asked who her "boys" were, she started naming all of the boys in her daycare class.  I expect this child to come home with a pink slip any time soon.
I have to take Avery to get his hair cut without Kayla because she always wants hers cut too.  She's starting to get a little girly on me.
My back was turned for, like, a MINUTE, while making dinner one night.
This was in the hallway outside of Avery's classroom (ummm....grammatical error, anyone??).
I liked Avery's answer to the question.
A quiet Sunday with Avery Tucker, who, according to Kayla, is her other brother.
Kayla and Avery on the school bus one morning.
My puzzle queen.
Sick day.  I'm ashamed to say that I enjoyed a quiet, relaxing day cuddling my baby girl at her expense.
Modeling her new boots.
 
I always carry quarters on me for one ride when Kayla and I go shopping....gotta reward good behavior so Mommy can get her retail on!!  (Just kidding, Daddy....we only RETURN things at the mall!!).
Daddy introduced Avery to basketball.
Before there were Playstations and Wii's, there was Ms Pacman.  #Retrogamer
Kayla using a basketball net instead of underwear one night.
Mommy-Kayla yoga time.  Avery usually joins in too (that kid is great!!) but I didn't have any pictures of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment