Monday, November 4, 2013

Outdoors in October

I am very behind in my posts; if it weren't for the fact that my printed blog serves as my photo albums, I would just say forget it.  So the next few posts are October in a nutshell.

I am not a fan of South Carolina during the months of May through September.  It. Is. Hot.  But starting in the fall through the winter, you couldn't tear me away from this place!  This is the time when we start hanging outside every day, enjoying the great (cool) weather!

Enjoying an evening walk out to the Alligator Pond.

Another evening walk to the Alligator Pond.  Kayla started off on her bike, but then insisted on walking the rest of the way.  She wouldn't give up the bike helmet, though.  It made us look like overprotective parents!


 Who needs a bike when you can ride on a Phil??
 Avery was helping us in the yard one day and found this baby lizard.

When the kids got too hot, they sat in their car seats and watched us slave away in the yard.
I don't know why Kayla doesn't like to ride her bike; she will pedal a couple of turns and then quit.

 Swinging high at the playground.
 
Kayla was showing her yoga moves to the geese one day.
 Dawdling.....
 ....and then showing her mama how to exercise!!
I forget the temperature this day, but I think it was in the low 60's...it was our first real cool morning in October.  Note the bare feet, though....a Carolina girl at heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment