Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mr. Busy

Okay, okay, I know that I take lots of pictures of Avery on a regular basis. But I am especially guilty of being a shutter freak during these last couple of weeks before Avery turns One. I guess I am subconsciously trying to document and remember my son as a little baby.



And to think we were going to put this toy away...it is Avery's new kitchen obstacle course.
Man, you take your eyes off of this kid for two seconds...
Learning by osmosis?? Or hinting to Mommy that the carpet needs vaccuumed?
Pacifiers apparently come in handy at the playground. I don't know what was more disconcerting: the fact that I had to pull three stones out of Avery's mouth or the fact that I never saw them go in his mouth in the first place??Yeah, work it, Sexy Boy.
When is Uncle David coming to play with me???
Who needs pacifiers.
Almost! When there is a toy missing, you usually hear someone yell, "Willie!!" Note the teeth marks on all of these rings. Good grief, my life is a Zoo sometimes. :)
Let us outta here!!
Getting bigger (and busier) everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment