Sunday, March 7, 2010

Come Fly With Me

We are blessed to have such a flexible kid. Avery is an amazing traveler. Does this mean we get to go on more vacations, Phil??

5:30am in the Charleston airport.

Oooo, tractor!

Getting my morning nap in a little earlier than usual...

Still sleeping, so.....

...time for some caffiene! (NO CAFFIENE WAS CONSUMED BY BABY)

Where the heck did Mommy run off to??

I make friends wherever I go.

Chicks dig me. Phone numbers come next.

Daddy didn't tell me that flirting was such an exhausting sport.

Holy humidity, Batman....Puerto Rico is hot as heck.

Taking my mind off of leaving Puerto Rico by playing video games.
Where's the duty-free store at???
Excuse me, do you all accept Visa??
Airport shuttles are great ways to pass the time around 11 at night after you have experienced three flight delays in one day. I am still good as gold. I think Mommy & Daddy will keep me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment