Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fiesta Time!!

Sattelmeyer/Betancourt Rehearsal Dinner:

Quality time with my Aunt Belle.

Way overstimulated on the nightmare bus ride...and I think it's getting close to my bedtime!

Pacing the church aisles trying to keep myself awake.

No paella for me, please.


The Wedding:
Gorgeous Catholic Church in San Juan.
Snoozing before the ceremony.
The Reception:
Patio off of the reception hall that overlooks the ocean.
3 Speck Men.
The happy couple sneaking a smooch.
Best Mojitos Ever. I love RumLand.
Aunt Belle is a great teacher!
Holy crap, it's way past my bedtime!!
Father Gary with the Jean Team. Father has now married all 3 Sattelmeyer siblings.
Gorgeous reception....it looked like it was straight out of a bridal magazine!!
My Uncle Jon-Jon.
My Auntie Luz and her super-cute niece who loves me.
An Avery sandwich with the 3 Sattelmeyer siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment