Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Random Spring Photos

Kayla wearing Avery's cowboy boots and playing with her gazillion Barbies that she got for her birthday.

 Barbie and Transformers meet again.  Just like in 1987.  All we need is some He-Man and She-Ra dolls and it'll be my childhood all over again.
 Complete with a cheerleading outfit and backpack, she looks like she could be headed off to school.  Too soon, Kayla.  Too soon.
 Avery getting comfortable at the public library.  Call me a snob, but...I just feel like these books are so....germy.  It's not like you can use a Clorox wipe on paper.  Am I right????
 About twice a week, Haley will go nuts scratching at Avery's door at night until we let her in.  Avery is about the only person in the house that is nice to her.  This is her way of paying him back, I guess.
 Kayla and I enjoyed a shopping trip one day.  We hit up TJMaxx...


 ...and a jewelry store (to clean my rings, I swear!!!).

 We drive Avery's friend down the street, Milo, to soccer practice.  I laugh every time I see Kayla desperately trying to play with her big brother and his friends...it reminds me of my childhood (and a portion of my adult life too, haha).
 
 He doesn't get his handwriting skills from me (according to every single cashier that feels the need to comment on my super cool, albeit illegible, signature).
 Kayla is getting slightly less lazy....errr, I mean STRONGER, as she can now ride her bike for the distance of 1-2 houses before quitting.
 A trip to the grocery store.  Avery and I both have bruises on the back of our ankles from one particular wild child with a shopping cart....
 Yup...she's packin' heat.  Not sure where she learned this from.  I guess this is what happens when your son gets about 20 guns (no exaggeration) for his 5th birthday...
 The kids and I fooling around one weekend while Phil was out of town.


 We like to send pictures to Daddy while he is gone so he misses us.
 A trip to the movie theater to see the new muppet movie.  We made it about 10 minutes into the movie before Avery got really scared by Kermit the Frog's evil doppelganger (check out the previews).  At least we got our money back.
 Avery thinks he is going to see Spider Man in the movie theater.  Ummm...maybe in about 8 years, kiddo.
 Kayla and I again trying to make daddy miss us.  I don't think this picture helped our cause.
 This year, you really have to take advantage of dry weather when you can.
 Avery showing us his boo boos on his fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment