Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photos of My Children

Here are some random photos of "my kids" from this past week. It is funny...once you add that second child to the family, you go from having "an Avery" to having a family. Crazy.

This was our first family outing with our two kids together. Kayla was almost 2 weeks old in this picture, how sad. While I had no problem getting out and about when Avery was born (because apparently, your newborn needs to visit the beach twice in his first two weeks of life), we have been a little bit slower introducing Kayla to the fine world of South Carolina. The two year old in the picture makes things just a little bit more tricky this time around... :)
Our first family outing was to...The Walmart! How much more redneck can you get??
Our second family outing was to the outlet mall! Much to Phil's dismay, I am slowly introducing Kayla to the wonderful world of shopping.
Still living at home...freeloader?? J/K. We'll keep her. :)
Look at my chunky monkey filling up her carseat!
More please!
My children rock. :)
No matter how hard I try to position Kayla and keep her stretched out, within seconds she will curl herself back up into a little ball. Must not have been much room in Mommy's tummy for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment