Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy 3 Weeks Old!

Fun facts about Kayla's birth 3 weeks ago:
1) Kayla was born on the exact same date that Phil and I met in Panama City, FL at a bus stop on spring break TEN YEARS AGO!
2) Kayla was born at 6:23pm...my birthday is 6/23.
3) Kayla was known as Baby Girl Jean for over 24 hours because we could not agree on a name. Coincidentally, last week I was emptying out a purse to donate to Good Will and found the name, Kayla Elizabeth Jean, written in an old notebook. I have not used this purse since I was pregnant with Avery!!
4) Kayla did NOT want to come out to play on her birthday (OUCH). And she has yet to lose her umbilical cord stump three weeks later. Kayla loves Mommy.
5) Kayla Elizabeth Jean rocks!! We are so happy she is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment