Saturday, April 25, 2009

Uncle Jon-Jon's In Town!!





















Uncle Jon-Jon was nice enough to agree to accompany Avery and I when we drive to Cleveland to see my family next week. He flew into Fayetteville, NC, and stayed with Uncle David for a night. The "three stooges" (as my Dad refers to me and my siblings), along with Phil and Avery, enjoyed each other's company when we all met up for dinner halfway between Fayetteville and Charleston. It truly was one of the funniest dinners I can remember in a long time (thanks to Uncle Jon-Jon for picking up the bill and leaving just the tip, haha).


We gave Jonathan a quick tour of Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, and downtown Charleston. This makes Avery's fourth beach trip in his month of existence! This time he was even able to get out of his car seat and test out the temperature of the ocean on his little feet...he thought it was as warm as the water in the bathtub! Maybe living down here won't be too bad...alligators and all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment