Sunday, April 5, 2009

1 Week Old!















Today, Avery is officially 1 week old! I can't explain my emotions on this day...this has been the longest (but most wonderful!!) week of my life and yet at the same time, I feel like this week has flown by too quickly. I don't quite know how to put my emotions into words; perhaps another parent could help me out. I am looking forward to all of our future time to be shared and memories to be created with our son, but at the same time I am saddened that his first week is over so soon. Weird. I guess all I can do is take lots of pictures to remember these early days!

In other exciting news, Avery met his buddy, Luke, for the first time today! Luke was born about three weeks prior to Avery and already has hand-me-downs to share with him! We are excited that Avery will have a good friend to get into all kinds of mischief with when they get older!!

No comments:

Post a Comment