Monday, October 13, 2014

Avery's First Visit from the Tooth Fairy

Another exciting event this summer was that Avery lost his first tooth!  All of the corn on the cob that we ate this summer helped loosen a couple of his teeth.  One morning, he opened his mouth to show me his tooth hanging by a thread.  After a brief freak out of "Oh my gosh, why is my tooth pointing in the wrong direction????", I was able to calm Avery down and give a little tug to free that first baby tooth.  Now that I am thinking about it, the bottom two teeth were the first to come in (Avery had eight teeth by the time he was one!), so it makes sense that they are the first ones to get loose.  Avery put his tooth under his pillow and the tooth fairy brought him ten dollars for that collector's item of first lost tooth!!  The tooth fairy also emphasized that the going price for all future teeth will NOT be anywhere near ten bucks.  I mean, with the economy and all.....  ;)
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment