Friday, March 28, 2014

Random March Photos

Our makeshift sandbox, made out of flour and baby oil.
 The kids had a babysitter one night.  When I checked on the kids after we came home, I found Kayla wearing Avery's Spiderman glove in bed.
 Naptime has become a thing of the past in the Jean household.  Not sure where she found these stickers.
 Avery was exhausted after one of our birthday parties.  I took advantage of his overstimulation and sugar crash to sneak in some cuddles.
 Nice. Moustache.
 Reading a Georgia Tech magazine on the commode.
 My three year old.  What a big girl!!
 True story: we had a repair man over one day, fixing our elliptical machine in our bedroom.  Kayla put on a pair of bunny ears, grabbed my Kindle, and laid down on my bed.  The she told the repair guy that he could lie down next to her and watch her play her games.  Ummm...we quickly left the room after that.
 Running around the track at Dick's Sporting Goods.
 Dancing and singing to herself in the mirror at Dick's Sporting Goods.
 Hint, hint, Daddy.  Kay's Jewelers.  ;)
 Kayla getting possessive about "my Avery Tucker" at Tumble Gym.
A video of Kayla standing by her man.
Kayla somersaulting at Tumble Gym.
 An Avery picking up another Avery.  Mine's the skinny one in the air.
 It's my kids in a box!
 Kayla put herself to sleep at 6 o'clock one night (she doesn't like to nap anymore).  Haley joined her on the couch.
 This picture totally wasn't staged (j/k).
 It's a pirate's life for the Jean Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment