Monday, October 1, 2012

Bouncy House = Exhausted Kids

I live for Groupons and Living Social Deals.  I found a deal for this bouncy place in Summerville, called Celebration Towne.  It has a huge room filled with about 7-8 large blow up castles/slides/pits, along with a couple of arcade games.  It's a little dirty and a little ghetto...but at 10:30am, there aren't many (if any) people there, so the kids get to bounce to their hearts content until we need to leave at lunchtime.  Minimal kids means that Miss Kayla gets to follow Avery everywhere he goes (like usual) and I don't have to worry about her getting trampled by a herd of small children.  And after they come home and eat lunch....I get at least 2 hours of guaranteed ME time while my exhausted munchkins nap.  You can't put a price on that.  :)
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment