Monday, August 20, 2012

Water Fountains

We went to the water fountains at Wannamaker Park one Sunday with our friends while the guys went to the PGA championship on Kiawah Island.  Being the neglectful mother that I am, I had yet to take my kids to play in the fountains this summer.  While my water baby, Avery, had an absolute blast, Kayla was a bit timid of all of the splashing fountains and took almost an hour to warm up to them.  By the end, she was enjoying herself...a little bit.  Oh well, can't win 'em all!  A special thank you to Uncle Jon Jon and Aunt Luz for her super-cute bathing suit that I had put away for next summer...I can't believe that my little baby is in a 2T suit already.  Where does the time go??!!  I also want to add that with Phil's body and my personality, no one is going to mess with this kid!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment