Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kayla's First Haircut

*Gasp out loud*  I did the unthinkable....I got my baby girl's hair cut for the first time at only 9 months old.  I was tired of her bangs hanging in her eyes, fishing hair clips out of her mouth, and having enough wings around her ears that she could fly.  I was not happy that the hairdresser cut off her curls in the back even though I tried to explain to her that babies don't care if they have mullets.  Oh well, all will grow back.  Kayla rocked out the hair chair independently...I see us going for pedicures someday soon.  Avery also got his hair "did" and got to play trains with Santa on top of that.  Oh yeah, and we took advantage of a free picture with Santa, saving at least 20 bucks at the mall.  It may not be the greatest photo (I can't ever imagine why Kayla didn't want to be held by a strange man in a 1970's velour suit and rabbit fur glued to his face), but it was free and we didn't have to fight the crowds of candy-crazed kids at the mall.  Score.








No comments:

Post a Comment