Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Avery videos

Here are some videos of Avery this past month. They are pretty funny!

"Cleveland Rocks"
In this video, I was singing "Cleveland Rocks", the theme song from the Drew Carey show. I have no explanation for why this song was in my head and why I felt the need to share it at the dinner table. Nonetheless, Phil, my ever supportive husband, did not approve of the song and tried to stamp on my freedom of speech (song). Luckily, Avery had my back!! I think he was remembering his last awesome trip to the Cleve.






"Dance Dance Revolution"
Avery's dance moves are ever evolving and always amusing.



"Bathtub Mischief"
I was cleaning up the living room downstairs and it took me about five minutes of listening to Kayla's hysterical laughter upstairs in the tub before I finally stopped being lazy, grabbed my camera and started filming upstairs. According to Phil, Avery randomly dumped a bucket of water on Kayla's head and she started cracking up. Maybe this is practice for the future, when someone will dump a cooler of Gatorade over Kayla's unsuspecting head when she kicks a** in some sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment