Friday, September 10, 2010

Avery's New Dog

This is Avery's new dog. JUST KIDDING! Before anyone has a heart attack thinking that the Jean Team is officially outnumbered by canines to human adults, I am just kidding...I want to subtract a dog from this family (I will not name which one, that would just be mean), not add a dog. This is Kobe, Ninny & Grandaddy's yorkie. He is four pounds of pure terrier. He was Avery's little buddy during the grandparents' visit. Avery finally had a dog who would sit still while being petted, would let him win at tug-of-war, and who couldn't knock Avery over when he jumped on him. If I wasn't so worried about a 28-pound toddler falling and crushing this tiny dog (and if I didn't already have two obnoxious canines in the house), I would seriously consider getting Avery a little yorkie to call his own. Wait, I'm just kidding on that one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment