Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Musings...by Avery D. Jean

Here are some pics from last week and Avery's thought-bubbles for each one...

"How come Daddy is always hogging this thing??? It's MY turn already!!"
"Grrrrr....if only...I could pry....his fingers....off of these strings....."
"That's right, I play too!"
"Hey, how come I'm not in any of these wedding pictures??!!??"
"Mmmm...my finger tastes so good....
...you wanna try it, Haley??"
"Hey guys, gather round...there's an alligator out there!!"
"We'll see if they fall for it..."
"Haley is looking like she's not buying it"
(chuckle) "This white dog sure ain't the brightest...sike!!"
"They're only being good because Santa is coming!!"
"I guess Willie needs to try a little harder or else he's going to get coal in his stocking"
"mmmmm, this cracker sure is tasty...I've never heard of the brand 'Nikon' before"
"What a cool tail my horsey has...
...HEY-that's pretty yucky feeling!!!"
"I think I'm scarred for life...."
"I'm being good for Santa too!"
"Comin' to getcha!!"
"Hmmm...what was that saying about never looking a gift horse in the mouth??"
"This toy sure makes a handy stool to stand on...I get closer every day to bustin' out of this joint!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment