Saturday, February 28, 2009

Any last words??


Okay, I have 2 major regrets about things that I have not done or learned prior to the arrival of a child:

1) Not getting that dang Lexus when I had the chance. Bye bye dream car, hello Hyundai for life!

2) Never learning how to fold those stupid fitted sheets. As that is the only thing acceptable to put in the crib with a newborn (to prevent SIDS), I have a feeling that I am going to be balling up a lot of these sheets in frustration and stuffing them in a drawer somewhere. Do babies really care about wrinkles?? I think not.

~Mommy and "L.B." Jean (6 lbs at 35 weeks)

2 comments:

  1. Folded sheets are overrated - that's why they make dryers. Ball them up and stuff them in a drawer and then just put them in the dryer before you use them!

    ReplyDelete