Monday, February 20, 2012

Avery By Day...SpiderMan By Play

You might assume that working with people with brain injuries for several years made me a little over-cautious when it comes to raising my children, hence all of these pictures of Avery playing with his bicycle helmet on.  However, that is not the case.  Avery has developed a new obsession (look out Buzz, Woody, and Thomas!!)...SpiderMan!!  Avery heard the SpiderMan theme song on the sattelite car radio one day, sung by Micheal Buble, and remembered that he has a SpiderMan helmet (I bought it a year ago...there were no toddler sized helmets that fit him, so I had to buy a helmet sized for 8 years old and up...thanks, Phil).  Check out the pics and video below of Avery pretending to be SpiderMan.  We had the SpiderMan song playing in the background and got 3 minutes of Avery running around, posing, and shooting webs like SpiderMan (I edited it to less than a minute).  The funny thing is, neither Phil nor I have shown Avery any video or footage of SpiderMan.  So unless he learned this at school, he is pretty darn creative (and right on the money too!).








No comments:

Post a Comment