Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter in the Smokies

This year, we enjoyed spending another Easter weekend in the Smoky Mountains with Ninny, Grandaddy, Aunt Kelly, and cousins Eli, Oliver, and Emeri. Avery had fun playing with and trying to keep up with his three cousins...I think that they taught him how to run!! I have never seen three kids be so sweet to a one year old. I hope that they remain close as they all get older.


Top of the Smokies at Newfound Gap.
Easter egg dyeing.
"Hey! I said I wanted this over easy!!"
Picture time with Great-Granmother Joy. It is very hard to take pictures of 4 moving kids.
Ninny and her 4 grandchildren.
Ninny and her 3 grandboys.
Avery makes his hot tub debut (well, at least his feet do).
An audience at lunchtime.
Avery and his possee playing with his new lawnmower.
"whisper...whisper...whisper..."
"MAN, I've got some good dirt on Daddy!!!"
Avery and his Aunt Kelly.
Special time with cousin Eli.
"Yay, mountains are fun!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment