Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random Play

I'm too tired to think up any clever themes, so here is a bunch of random pictures. Enjoy!

Self-play with dogs "keeping watch" behind the living room barricade (BTW, this barricade did not last very long).
Sexy pose. Work it, Avery.
Playtime is fun.
Who the heck dressed me??? My sweater is too short and my pants are too long. Time to go through the closet again!
Yo-Yo Ma.
Mommy: "Yuck, get the hand sanitizer."
Avery: "Must...reach...pink...tongue...and pull..."
Willie: "I am up here on the high couch for a REASON."
Keep the hat on, Avery; we're Number 1!!!
Worn out from running away from Avery all day.
Playing with my bouncy toy. More fun when I'm not strapped in it.
My dad DOES rock....at Guitar Hero!
Ummm...scary face.
Woah, even scarier. I think he is coming to get me.
This is how the Legends play it.
This is how the Legends throw it.
Oh my gosh, I am so exhausted from rocking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment